Try to look at the bigger picture. Don't rely on direct translation.
The more you practice, the better and quicker you'll learn.
Record yourself while you are reading and check your pronunciation.
Open your mouth for accuracy, keep talking for fluency.
Previewing is something; reviewing is everything.
If you make mistakes, just laugh and learn from them.
Embrace mistakes and actively learn from them.
I teach because I can find the best of myself in the classroom.
For me, teaching is a way to better ourselves, to become the person we were always meant to be.
当你决定要学习英语时，你必须接受会有很多错误和失败 - 这些都是你最终成功的必要条件。
When you decide that you want to learn English, you have to accept that there will be many mistakes and failures - these are necessary for you to succeed in the end.
Practice tenses as much as possible. When you learn a new verb, learn its various forms. A thousand words will not leave so a deep impression as one deed.
No one cares if your English is perfect. Only 4% of English speakers speak perfectly. So, don't be afraid to make mistakes with the other 96% and rely on context.